Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!

It has been forever since I have updated here! I wanted to share this image from you, from this past summer, July 2012 When my husband and I, and our three kids, celebrated my husbands and my tenth year anniversary.  We celebrated with A vow renewal featururing our beautiful daughters and our son.
It was a very special time for us.  This was introducing our newest line from Kalli Alba Bridal Couture.
you an find more on that line by visiting us on our facebook site at www.facebook.com/KalliAlbaBridalCouture, or by clicking on www.KalliAlba.com

Kalli Alba also has a new girls line that was launched on January 1, 2013.  Its very new and very fun! Inspired by the girls, this line is a fun fashionable way for little girls to dress in style, while being modest at the same time!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment