Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Hope you've been well!

It seems that this site, according to my sites stats gets more traffic than I thought! So to all of my readers, I AM SO SORRY that I have no been updating this site.
I no longer go under the name of Steph's-Designs, Our name has been officially changed to Kalli Alba Bridal Couture, and our newest line for girls Kalli+Alba.

I am loving everything new that has been coming our way, and I am going to show you some new pictures from the past year!!!

In the post below, you can see a picture from this past summer of our Vow Renewal.
We still love to make all the vintage inspired gowns as well!

Vintage Lace Beach Bride gown with Cathedral Lace Train

 The "Alba" Flower Girl Gowns
 The "Emma" Short Empire Waist Gown"
 A beautiful Tulle Bridal Skirt
The Sunset Bride Gown

Another view of the Sunset Bride Gown

Sunset Bride Gown

 Sunset Bride Gown
 This is one of my fave shots of the sunset bride gown

SPring photo shoot of our girls clothing line : Kalli+Alba

Kalli+Alba pajama

Vintage inspired beautiful flower girls gowns "Kalli" Style

The ribbon corset back of the Kalli gown, the smallest girl is wearing the "Emma" gown.

These two beautiful girls are wearing the Amalie (youngest girl, empire waist gown) the oldest girl is wearing the"Ariana"  This has several different colors of layered tulle.

This gown is a white gown with Crimson Ribbon and Corset/Lace. This is the "Kalli" Style gown in different colors.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment