Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Rainy Wednesday

It's again, a rainy day here in this part of the world.  Hope there is some sunshine somewhere.
I've been super busy trying to find some AWESOME new fabrics, that I "havent" seen everywhere, so I can really get the girls line up and moving.   Hopefully in the next month of so, we will be able to start the o so fun, Trunk Shows.
I've got a gazillion ideas and If I could actually follow a pattern my line would be greatly expanded...So, keep in mind that WHATEVER YOU SEE in my shop, on the Kalli Alba Bridal Couture page, and on the Kalli+Alba page are MY designs. and My designs only. While I gain inspiration from everywhere (the beach is my favorite),.  Most of my designs are simply made by draping. A different art form. While many designers follow or create their own patterns, I do not (*at least not yet*).
Its very exciting.

I'll leave you with some images..... Until then, please keep checking out our other blogs and pages at:
www.KalliAlba.blogspot.com   and www.KalliAlba.com
Boudoir tutu    Bridal Boudoir   Costume Tutu Lingerie tutu
Don't you just LOVE this Marilyn Monroe Inspired shoot?  This was done by the FABULOUS and AMAZING boudoir photography in Colorado Springs,  The Secret Pin-up!  The Boudoir tutu was made by us here at Kalli Alba Bridal.



Want' to add a pop of Color on the sad rainy and cold day.   Here is it. Bright Pinks ,Purples,& Turquoises.
Our girls like +Kalli Alba (Kalli +Alba) many bright and cheerful modest and fun clothing for your little one.
We also have BEAUTIFUL infinity Scarves that Mom and Daughter (or Grandma, or aunt, best friend, or whomever) to wear. We can coordinate with ANY outfit, or choose one of your own.

This is just one of many. However, if you LOVE this fabric, it can be found in many many many colors!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment