Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Friday!!!!!!

It's Friday!
Yay!
What do you all have planned?  I have a whole bunch of fabric that is set to arrive today and I can not wait to get it in and start creating a few more things!  We are almost ready to launch our first Trunk Show. (So exciting).

Isn't this the cutest dress?
Is has a heart shaped bodice and is shirred in the back to make a better fit.
Ruffled Skirting can be made in any color (and any color can be on top).
I personally think this would have been adorable in a black/white damask top with the pink Ruffled bottom.
This will also look super adorable in all white for |Easter of for a Flower Girl dress.


Here is the back! It's so cute!!!

This is NOT the Flower girl dress that I have been working on, I just have not had time to finish it and get some great pictures! I hope to do that very soon!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment