Monday, January 14, 2013

New Dress Design

I've been speaking with a few brides who would like to go on the more, non tulle flower girl gown route, so I have designed a new gown which I will post pictures of soon.

This is a simple gown with beautiful lace around the top and bottom and for the shoulder straps. Its not like anything I've ever done before and I'm very happy with it.

I'm currently making one as a "sample" gown, that my daughter will likely where to the father/daughter dance at her school.  I'm very excited to surprise her with it.

:)

Until I can get picture of that gown, Enjoy a few of  these.

Beautiful Sunset on our last trip to the beach.
Beautiful Emma style Bridal gown (Short knee length)
and this picture right here, of Alba..Is what started my entire bridal line!  :)


Until next time..
Happy Monday



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment