Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yesterday, my new fabric arrived.  It was like Christmas morning. I was able to to wash, dry and iron it all and get started on some beautiful new designs/samples for our upcoming trunk shows.
Why would I do a trunk show for my girls line?--many people have asked?

Well, you can buy straight out from me, or have  few samples of some of the designs setup somewhere, invite some friends over who also want to order, and you could get clothes for your girls for half price or even free, depending on the size of your show.  Wouldn't that be awesome!  All the details are listed over at our official website at www.kallialba.com   I think this is going to be very exciting as Trunk Show are already filling the calender.
Not only that, wedding season is here and our KAB (Kalli Alba Bridal) has been filling the calender with orders of bridal, vow renewal and flower girl gowns (fun!!!) I love weddings!

Anyway, I hope you've all been well and have a great weekend!  I might try to get into the Studio today and get some more work done...or..since the sun is actually OUT, I might try to open all the blinds, let the sunshien and and play some games with the kiddo's.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment