Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Idea's


I'm still working on finishing up the new design and I'll get picture.. Promise!
I have a lot of new and fresh ideas swimming around my head right now,  so I can not wait to try to put them into action..
Tuesdays are always busy around my home and studio so less sewing gets done than on normal days,
Either way, I'm super excited.. I just need a moment to sit down and think.
I recently spoke with a bride who has the most amazing theme for her wedding. Of course, we are incorporating my vintage inspired gowns into her theme, which will go perfectly.

Her wedding looks like it is set back in time. It's BEAUTIFUL.

I've been wanting to try a new version of a marilyn monroe style dress.  Seems simple enough, its a HUGE twirl skirt attached to a fancy halter top.. I need to find a way to make it a tad more modest, since I don't want the huge open back...I would love to add some lace to it as well.. Hmmm..the ideas..the ideas..

What does a designer do when ideas start flowing?  I write about them of course, so I can come back here and find them again incase something happens and I can't get to them immediately.

What kind of ideas would you like to see from the Kalli + Alba girls clothing line?  What about the Bridal Couture line?

Infinity Dresses?  Any like them?  I LOVE THEM and I can not wait to try them out as well!! Fun! Fun! Fun!

This is a beautiful Collage of Kalli+Alba with our Bridal Line

I love love love this Emma Style gown with Chocolate and Leopard print Ribbon


Dolly and Me dress. We can coordinate dresses for a 18" doll and your little princess.
This is the"Ariana" style dress with pearl shoulder straps.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment