Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Name!

Hi Everyone!
I haven't updated in a very long time, please forgive me!  I have been so busy this past year, re-branding my line and everything.   We are no longer  (Steph's Designs) any longer, we are now "Kalli Alba Bridal".
You can find us over at http://kallialba.blogspot.com/.  We are still the same owner, making the same unique one of a kind designs for flower girls, and brides...just under a new name.
You can also find us at www.KalliAlba.com  and on facebook at www.facebook.com/KalliAlbaBridalCouture

Here is a just a sneak preview of what you will see when you head over to our new sites!!!
I can not wait to have you visit my new blog!!!  Please let me know that you found us by going to
"Stephs-Designs" first!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment