Saturday, March 19, 2011

Flower Girl Dress


This is just one of my designs!
I am so very exited!


I am so happy that in a few days, I'll be working with a very talented and lovely Godly woman! I can not wait to tell you more!!!
I'm so excited that I can hardly wait!!!!!





This is just a preview of ONE of the dresses that I have made for this very special project.


The other one is the same colors, but yet totally different.


This dress features a corset back! Its perfect for your beautiful little princess to wear as a Flower Girl, or even as an Easter Dress, for a photo shoot, or to play dress up!


I can make this dress in ANY COLORS..(Even the corest top)....

I love expanding my creativity and trying new things....
so feel free to email me at StephsDesigns@yahoo.com with any ideas or questions that you may have!!!!!

and if you are still reading this, and you would like to check out some amazing All natural based makeup for your big day, your daughters pageant, dance recital, stage makeup, or anything that calls for any type of cosmetics, please had over to www.TheMakeupMaverick.com   These products are my #1 choice for my girls and their dance recitals, all my kids Drama/stage makeup, and what I wear everyday as well. Its all natural based and free from anything that can harm your skin/body.  Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: