Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Exciting News....NOW



Steph's Designs had the opportunity to work with
Green Tree Photography and Bohemian Lily Photographyyesterday.
We did a fantastic photo shoot with a tea party included.
The tea set was mine when I was a little girl!
It added a nice little vintage appeal to the shoot (my opinion).
The dresses were designed and made by me (Steph's Designs).

Jan of Green Tree and Stacy of Bohemian Lily were FANTASTIC with the girls.
They were both so full of energy and patience and it was a FANTASTIC experience!
The girls had non stop energy, so it was good that both Jan and Stacy were so great with them.
I can not say enough good things about the photographers!
They are just excellent all around.

These pictures were just some snaps taken with my cell phone, so the actual pictures will be MUCH better..
but if My little cell phone took these, can you imagine what the photographers captured!!!
Please go to their facebook fan pages and "LIKE" them right now!!!!
I'll be adding more great info as soon as I can!!!

Green Tree
Bohemian Lily

Posted by Picasa

ok, so here is a Final Edited Picture! (One of them..just a little Sneak Peak as Green Tree and Bohemian Lily's fabulous work.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures Stephanie! I can't wait til I can order the dresses for the girls!

    ReplyDelete